Lockdown Part 3!

Well folks, here we are once again at lockdown number 3. I don't know about you but I somehow had high hopes for 2021. I wasn't too naïve to think that COVID would've disappeared by now but I actually thought things would have improved.

 If you're an introvert like me, you may have actually enjoyed the first lockdown. It was new, it was different but somehow calming even in the midst of the chaos and uncertainty. But this time seems to be different. It feels heavy and looming. It's been almost a year of dealing with COVID, of having our lives turned upside down and we can't do much about it. We're tired and ready for it to be over!

The newest addition to my self-care toolbox has been a 'Mental Break Playlist'. So when things are weighing heavy I can pause and take a praise break. Feel free to drop some up-tempo selections in the comments. 

In the meantime, hang in there. We'll get through this together.




Comments

Popular Posts